Dear Mrs. Wright,
Further to your attendance at our offices on 25th September last.
We enclose some of the correspondence which we have initiated on your behalf.
Please let us know if you think we are going in the right direction.
Our Mr. Madden will attend the Official Solicitor's Office tomorrow morning to examine some of the documents and records relating to Freddie which are held there.
There are a number of matters we wish to clarify with you and we would be obliged therefore if you would telephone to arrange an appointment with our Mr. Madden. Some of the matters we wish to discuss with are as follows:
1. The relationship between Andrews & Company and the Andrews family and Freddie in particular.
2. The relationship between Neville Johnstons and Andrews & Company.
3. All the solicitors engaged by you to investigate this matter (as far as you can remember) as this may be relevant in relation to the delay factor.
4. Details of the circumstances in which Freddie was put into care.
5. Details of all contact with the Official Solicitor's Office over the years (as far as you can remember).
6. Details of any contact of the Official Solicitor's Office with any other members of your family.
7. Details relating to the sale of the family home which seems to be Castlehill Road, Belfast.
Don't worry if you are not able to get any more information than you have already given us, but you should address your mind to these matters prior to the consultation.
MADDEN & FINUCANE.